AMBASSADOR INVESTMENT ALLOCATION S.A.
Services for Small and Middle Enterprises (SME`s)
- Risk Management & Allocation Services
- Research & Financial Engineering
- AICC Captive Solutions™ (Facultative Underwriting Assessment)
- Captive Insurance & Investment Allocation Management
- Capital Fund All In Insurance Guarantee (CFIG) Private Lable ASSET Management Solutions
Document copyrights and disclaimer
All material published herein is copyright of the publisher AMBASSADOR INVESTMENT ALLOCATION S.A., and may not be reproduced without permission from the company. All information and material published in these pages are as far as possible checked for accuracy but persons accepting or offering to accept goods or services contained in this document do so at their own risk.
AMBASSADOR INVESTMENT ALLOCATION S.A. or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accepts no responsibility for loss occasioned by any person acting or refraining from action as a result of any views expressed in these pages.
AMBASSADOR INVESTMENT ALLOCATION UAB / Lithuania
The activity types of the Company Ambassador Investment Allocation UAB:
- Financial service activity and intermediation, following the procedure, determined by laws: preparation, management, supervision, realization of investment projects, management and administration of property and investments and risks; market research and analysis
- Monetary intermediation, studies and financial engineering
- Activities of holding companies
- Trusts, funds and similar financial entities
- Insurance, reinsurance and pension funding, except compulsory social security
- Activities auxiliary to financial services and insurance activities
- Real estate activities
- Legal and accounting activities
- Activities of head offices; management consultancy activities; business and management consultancies to small and medium companies; theoretical and practical consultations of business experts
- Advertising and market research
- Other professional, scientific and technical activities
- Publishing activities
- Computer programming, consultancy and related activities
- Information service activities
- Rental and leasing activities
- Employment activities
- Office administrative, office support and other Business support activities
- Organization of conventions and trade shows
- Other education n.e.c.